Date: Tuesday 20th August 2019
Time: 12:30pm to 2:30pm
Venue: Hotham Room, North Melbourne Library, 66 Errol Street, North Melbourne VIC
Ticket cost: $150 plus GST
Details: Debt collecting, accounts receivable, invoicing, accounts, chasing overdue invoices- whatever you want to call it, the mere mention of this job often fills even the most savvy business owners with dread. There is no doubt that chasing outstanding invoices is a tough job, and perfecting it is an art form. The wrong tone of voice or a mere slip of the tongue can have catastrophic consequences and the customer will intentionally not pay just to spite you. Conversely, a passive, softly-softly approach can have the same effect and the customer won’t take you or your demands seriously. If you are having to chase them for money, you can be almost certain other suppliers are too and if funds are in short supply, the customer will simply pay who is the most likeable and who is creating the most urgency. How to make sure this is you every single time is what you will learn on the day. This training session won’t be your run of the mill, boring seminar where sleep is preferable to the content being taught- in this 2 hours, you can expect to learn things you will never have known, or heard, or been made aware just how vital they are to getting paid. At the end of the session, you will know how to:
- Get paid whilst keeping the customer.
- Create adequate urgency so the customer knows you mean business.
- Remove the emotion and focus only on your money.
- Help the customer in order to get them to pay.
- Follow up and ensure they pay as promised.
- Handle a call effectively.
You will walk out of the session a changed person, with a brand new appreciation of your own ability to ensure all customers pay on time, every time.
Presenter: Nationally-recognised debt collection guru Paul Metcalf, who has personally collected over $45 million in his career.
– 2 hour intense debt collection training session.
– Full version of our CollectMORE debt collection smartphone app which is currently in the Top 50 iTunes charts.
– Two, full-function credit application and engagement forms for all your new customers to complete.
– Email and letter templates to use along with various other learning resources.
Availability: Places are EXTREMELY limited to 20 only and fill up very fast.
How to book: See above to buy tickets and secure your spot.